Friday, December 11, 2009

Stud Hunters Candida Royalle Torrent How Do I Find A Horses Past History I Have A Horse That Was A Well Known Dressage Horse His Name Is Enchala?

How do i find a horses past history i have a horse that was a well known dressage horse his name is enchala? - stud hunters candida royalle torrent

I have a horse that is over 28 years. Its first owner was a manager enchala high dressage for dressage in Europe, which is then used to fill the known from a coach who was an apprentice hunter sold used. The problem is that I do not know the name of the horse trainer or full name. His name is Enchala and that's all I PDB information about them. I would like your history of dressage, Competition and white, etc. It has also made the cover of magazines when I was in his best and when I was about 9 or 10 student.

No comments:

Post a Comment