Monday, December 14, 2009

Birthday Greetings For Men I Am A 42 Yr Old Married Man With 1 Child, My Neighbour, 33 Yr Old Married Lady Flirts With Me. I Want Sex?

I am a 42 yr old married man with 1 child, My neighbour, 33 yr old married lady flirts with me. I want sex? - birthday greetings for men

This woman is married, has two children. First, they noticed when she left her balconey and watched me while I wash my car. This happened 2-3 times. First, I have not given much attention, because after all, what is my neighbor, and we're all in this together, my husband, her husband and I are friends with everyone and lives in a small colony of India. But he will, and now she is very kind to me in a personal way, we exchanged birthday greetings, etc., touching accidentally. But I'm not in love with it only wants sex. I know this is adultery, your wickedness, deceit, etc., etc., but my opinion is that if it is purely physical, sometimes (eg 2-3 times per year), safe, and does not know why go for it. At the very least, take the boredoom outside their marriage. Please give us your thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment