Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sluts In Corsage I Need Help With This Girl!?

I need help with this girl!? - sluts in corsage

Okay, so basically I love her. Everyone in my class, because she hates her think she is a prostitute. It is not really, I mean, he connects with people and there are many rumors about him, but I do not think that they are true. Anyway, we went together to our school ball, and I think he has bought a bouquet of flowers, dinner will be served (we bought sushi!) And then the ball ...
She speaks with her ex-boyfriend most of the principles is high (we are newbies), the type, so I was crazy. Then I asked her to dance, so they come to dance then after half a song and says it expects. So I to her, because she on a table, and they got into a fight with a man at her ex-boyfriend and told him he did not want to dance. Ten minutes later, a different kind of loops (one is ShorT **** I have to beat, but **** I omitted). Anyway, I went to the dance, she knew that I was furious. She apologized and I forgave him, I mean. But I mean, of course I'm angry with her, but I like and what should I do? (I'm also very popular in my class, and hooted after all the kids in the hall and shouted my name, but she started crying and I mean, who would not cry, I can not bear to see) Am I playing stupid and directions?

Thank you Please answer me an account just for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment